Pseudoephedrine Logbook, Letter Size
Product SKU: 17350
- Signed into law March 9, 2006, the Combat Methamphetamine Epidemic Act of 2005 (CMEA) regulates, among other things, retail over-the-counter sales of ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, and phenylpropanolamine products. Retail provisions include daily sales limits and monthly purchase limits, placement of product out of direct customer access, sales logbooks, customer ID, employee training, and self-certification of regulated sellers.
- How can a logbook help? As required by the CMEA, pharmacies must record all sales of OTC pseudoephedrine products in a logbook.
- Fill-in-blanks logbooks make accurate record keeping a snap! Our pre-printed books include fields for all the necessary information required by CMEA for each sale: product name, quantity sold, customer’s written name, address, date, time of sale and signature.
- Meet the requirements! HCL’s logbooks feature bound pages, a requirement of CMEA. As such, they are affixed to a spine in such a way as to detect alteration of, or tampering with the pages.
- Letter size.
- 200 pages, 17 entries per page.
- The CMEA is found as Title VII of the USA PATRIOT Improvement and Reauthorization Act of 2005 (Public Law 109-177).