Product SKU: SQ-SEPSIS
Sepsis Trolley: Product Information
Introducing Distinctive Medicals all new Sepsis Trolley. This Trolley is unique in that it can be configured to your processes and standardised across your department and sites, ensuring staff are familiar with your Sepsis 6 processes. Refilling the trolley encourages familiarity with the equipment and its presence in any department raising awareness and helping to reassure patients of easy access to vital equipment. All of our square trolleys come with a 5-year warranty.
- Designed around treating Sepsis in acute areas
- Made from HDPE polymer plastic
- Helps to deliver the Sepsis Six, includes drawer labels
- Blood Cultures
- I.V Antibiotics
- I.V Fluids
- Hemoglobin & Lactates
- Urine Outputs
- The trolley measures at 480mm W x 480mm D x 1018mm H
- Drawers fitted with either key lock (to be used with a security
clamp) or tamper proof seal lock
- Optional Universal stainless steel sharps bin holder ( fits most
brands of sharps bins )
- Also available with Sharpsmart® sharps bin holders
It is a UK requirement that when a trolley is not in use it should be secured to the “structure” of the building. “ Safe & Secure Handling of Medicines – RPS, GB – March 2005
- Sharps Bin Holder
- Oxygen Tank Holder
- Security Clamp – Allows the trolley to be secured to the “structure” of the building. Requires no additional keys. One end is secured to the wall permanently the other end inserts into trolley drawers before locking trolley closed. Should be installed at the correct height for the trolley
Please note that all accessories are purchased additionally to customise to your individual requirements.
|Height (mm)||Depth (mm)||Width (mm)|
Need more information on our Sepsis Trolley? If so feel free to give us a call on 01928 571801 or visit out contact us page to get in touch.