Narcotic Locker With Windows
Product SKU: 11131
- Narcotic Lockers provide lock and key
security for controlled drugs in pharmacies, emergency rooms,
psychiatric wards, and correctional facilities. (A sheriff can
place his gun in a locker until he/she has left the department or
- Locker has a glass viewing window in
the front of each compartment (allows the supervisor to look in and
quickly view contents). The glass is 1/4″ (6mm) thick and
is reinforced with wire to deter theft attempts.
- Lockers are divided into four keyed
compartments Each compartment can be assigned to a nurse,
pharmacist, anesthesiologist, etc.
- Compartments have a tubular lock with
two keys. Each compartment is keyed differently.
- Locks can be placed on a master key
system allowing a supervisor access to all compartments with one
- 14 gauge steel construction with 12
gauge steel doors.
- The floor of each compartment is lined
with removable felt to protect the stored items.
- Lockers can be stacked vertically or
horizontally for modular installation.
- There are four pre-drilled holes on
the back side, right side, and left side for mounting to most
surfaces. holes are 1/4″ (6mm) diameter.
- Overall Outside Dimensions:
20-1/2″W x 15-1/4″H x 13″D
(521mm x 387mm x 330mm)
- Door Opening Dimensions for Each
8-1/2″W x 5-3/4″H
( 216mm x 146mm)
- Inside Individual Compartment
10″W x 7-1/2″H x 12″D
(254mm x 191mm x 305mm)