Warning Paralyzing Agent Label
Product SKU: 2611
- Available 1,000 per package.
- Label reads: “Warning: Paralyzing Agent”
- Labels are Yellow with Black print.
- Packaged in blister packs for use in label dispensers.
- Confusion between the drugs Narcar (naloxone) and Norcuron (vecuronium) has sparked the recommendation of labelling Norcuron and other neuromuscular blocking agents with a warning label that reads: WARNING: Paralyzing Agent.
- These two drugs look alike when they are handwritten and sound alike when orders are transmitted verbally. The use of this label will help deter accidents that happen as a result of miscommunication.
- Outside Label Dimensions:
1-5/8″W x 3/8″H (41mm x 10mm)