LX5 Laptop Cart / Mobile Medical Workstation
Product SKU: LX5
The LX5 Computer Cart
Designed specifically to accommodate your choice of laptop computers, the LX5 Laptop Cart offers a lightweight, ergonomic design that lets you configure the cart to best meet your exact requirements. The LX Laptop Cart line is built upon a foundation that promotes dependability, reliability, and most of all – confidence that your choice in this platform will ensure your computer cart program’s success.
- The Capsa LX5 Mobile Computing Cart provides a non-powered cart platform to mobilise your chosen laptop brand, including popular models from Dell, HP, Panasonic, Lenovo, and others
- Accommodates widescreen laptops featuring 17” LCD monitor
- All models feature antimicrobial surfaces to support your infection control program
- Small footprint and slim profile ensure simple manoeuvring throughout the facility
- Single-wheel casters promote smooth travel with each model including ( 1) locking and (1) tracking caster standard
- Flexibility to configure workstations with storage drawers including 3” or 6” depth
- 24/7 Customer and Technical Service provide clinical and IT teams the support they deserve
- The Capsa LX5 laptop cart is capable of accommodating widescreen laptops featuring 17” LCD.
Accessories & Options
Streamlined nurse workflow is assured with a full complement of convenience accessories,
organising supplies and the data management process at the point-of-care.
|Removable Bin Tray
It is easy to compartmentalise small items with these innovative drawer trays that can be sub-divided to meet your specific storage needs.
Cup holder stores cups used in the medication administration process.
Multiple sized baskets can be
mounted on back, sides, or front to provide convenient storage space.
|3 Inch Drawers
Optional 3” locking storage
drawers provide secure storage of medications and supplies.
|6 Inch Drawer
An optional 6” locking storage
drawer provides secure storage for
|Cart Height Adjustment
Simple ergonomic height adjustment controls the height of the work surface
Point-of-Care Storage Solutions
2-Tier configuration with one 6″ drawer
and can be configured with two 3″ drawers
The 2-tier configurable storage area on the LX5 is defined by you. Simply design the drawer set-up that meets your storage requirements, and if the need arises, you can reconfigure the set-up quickly and easily. The LX5 Workstation offers you a choice of 3″ or 6″ storage drawers. Depending on the hardware set-up, you can configure 6″ of vertical drawer space as you see fit. The secure vented laptop storage tray can be located in either of the tier positions on the column. Consult with your Capsa representative to custom-design the optimal storage of your LX5 Workstation.
6-Slot Drawer Tray in 3″ drawer with
Medication & Supply Drawer Organisation Trays
The LX5 Workstation offers you a choice of modular divider systems to provide segregated storage for medications and supplies. Choose from the removable 3″ Drawer Tray available in 3-slot or 6-slot designs, or the individual VersaBin™ trays that offer sub-divided storage and lids.
Divided VersaBin™ Trays with labelling
Divided VersaBin™ Organisation Trays
The LX5 Mobile Computing Workstation can be configured and optimised for optimal functionality for Hospitals, Long Term Care Facilities / Nursing Homes and bedside computer cart needs.