Emergency Backpack for Advanced Life Support (ALS).
Product SKU: EB02.006
Emergency Bag for Advanced Life Support (ALS).
It is a foldout bag that allows the user to visualize all contents at a glance. It has a dedicated space for oxygen therapy and airway control equipment. Its large capacity and layout is ideal to have quick access to the equipment required in different emergency scenarios.
Available in two materials: Polyamide or Flex-Tarp
- Big reflective pullers for easy opening & Night/day reflective bands
- Interior flap with 8 elastic bands to fasten different materials
- Washer to extract the oxygen tube
- Hidden trolley band
- Bands of rubber around the outside to protect and support the bag when placed down either horizontally or vertically.
- Ergonomic padded back panel.
- Large transparent pocket.
- 4 detachable, colour-coded compartments with transpar- ent windows according to the normalized color code.
- Space for resuscitation device & mask.
- Space for the oxygen bottle with Velcro.
- Isothermal ampoule holder, capacity 66 ampoules.
- Measures: 30 x 56.5 x 23.5 cm
- Capacity: 32,96 L
- Weight: 3.65 kg
- Material EB02.006: 1000D Polyamide. Washable
- Material EB02.007: Polyester. Water resistant. Washable
- Colour: Red
- Maximum recommended contents weight: 25 kg