Wireless Refrigerator Freezer Thermometer
Product SKU: 10378
Wireless Refrigerator Freezer Thermometer.
- Our Wireless Refrigerator Freezer Thermometer is one unit to monitor two areas! Wirelessly monitor refrigerator and freezer temperatures simultaneously.
- Audible and visual alarms when temperatures exceed user defined minimum and maximum temperatures.
- The upper LCD on the module is for remote 1 (refrigerator) and the lower display is for remote 2 (freezer).
- The main module has two independent audible temperature alarms. The remote 1 (refrigerator) and remote 2 (freezer) alarm on/off buttons are the ones to the left of the displays (the buttons with numbered bell symbols).
- To turn the alarm on for a particular sensor, you press its alarm button so that an alarm icon appears below the MAX and above the MIN in the display for that sensor.
- If the temperature for a sensor falls below the preset minimum or rises above the preset maximum for 15 minutes, the alarm sounds loudly. The 15 minute time period is to prevent false alarms that could occur when the door is opened to load or unload items.
- Alarm sounds for one minute and after that one minute it will go into a reminder and beep twice every minute until the alarm is turned off.
- Display control module mounts on the outside and remote sensors mount inside so the unit doesn’t have to be opened to view temperatures.
- Compact remote sensors feature spring clips and suction cups for clipping to shelves or sticking to the side of the refrigerator.
- The operating range is up to 100 ft. if there is a clear path between the units and the sensor. Any obstructions can reduce the range of the signal.
- Simultaneously displays current, minimum, and maximum temperatures.
- Control module is equipped with a fold-out stand and magnets on the back of the unit.
- The °F/°C switch and reset button are on the back of the unit.
- Temperature range: -22°F – 104°F (-30° to +40°C)
- Temperature resolution: 1°F/C
- Radio Frequency: 433MKH.
- Large display for easy reading
- Affordable method of temperature monitoring with alarm alerts.
- Batteries not included. Module uses two AAA batteries and each sensor two AA batteries. Lithium batteries recommended for use in the freezer sensor because they perform better in sub-freezing temperatures. A low battery icon will display on the main module for each sensor.
- Module Dimensions: 5-7/8″W x 2-5/16″H x 1″D (149mm x 58mm x 25mm)
- Sensor Dimensions (vertical): 1-3/8″W x 4-1/8″H x 13/16″ (35mm x 105mm x 21mm)