USB Temperature and Humidity Logger
Product SKU: 14147
USB Temperature and Humidity Logger.
- Easily view, track, graph and record important data with this multi-function logger and software combo perfect for pharmacies and labs!
- Small and sophisticated data logger measures and stores up to 16,379 relative humidity and 16,379 temperature readings.
- Six different functions are available which can be cycles through using the built-in push button. The most recent logged value, maximum logged value and minimum logged value can be displayed separately for humidity and temperature. Logging and alarm status displayed by using two high intensity LED’s.
- Easy to install and use, the control software runs under Windows® 7, Windows® 2000, XP (Home and Professional Editions) and Vista® (32-bit).
- USB interface for set-up and data download.
- Downloaded data such as relative humidity, temperature and dewpoint data can be graphed, printed and exported to other applications such as Excel.
- Features a high-contrast LCD, with 2-1/2 digit temperature and humidity display function.
- 0 to +100%RH measurement range.
- User-programmable alarm thresholds for %RH & T.
- Features high and low visual alarms.
- -35 to +80°C (-31 to +176°F) measurement range.
- Logging rate (10s, 1m, 5m, 30m, 1hr, 6hr, 12hr).
- Dewpoint indication via Windows® control software.
- Immediate, delayed and push-to-start logging.
- Display off, on for 30 seconds after button press, or permanently on.
- Data rollover option allows unlimited logging periods by overwriting the oldest data when the memory is full.
- Supplied complete with replaceable internal lithium battery and Windows® control software. Battery typically allows logging for up to one year.
- This USB Temperature and Humidity Logger uses a pre-calibrated sensor (SHT11) from Sensirion. The quoted long term stability is < 0.5% RH/yr with an overall accuracy of +/- 3%.
- Dimensions: 4-15/16″W x 1″H x 15/16″D (126mm x 25mm x 24mm).
Do you need some more information on our USB Temperature and Humidity Logger. If so, give us a call on 01928 571801 or visit our contact us page to get in touch today!