USB Probe Data Logger w/ LCD Screen and External Thermistor Glycol Bottle Probe
Product SKU: 19516
- Display – Refrigerator and freezer logger features Hi/Low programmable alarms with visual status indicating green and red LED lights. LCD digital display screen with push button operation allows the user to cycle through the most recent, highest and lowest stored temperature readings.
- Temperature Range – From -40° to 100°C (-40° to 212°F) probe measurement range with an accuracy of ±0.1°C/±0.2°F. Offers user set intervals with logging rates between 2 seconds and 1 hour. Glycol-filled bottle is on 3.0m cable and features an integrated magnet to attach logger to the storage unit.
- Logging – The unit will measure and store 32,510 temperature readings before overwriting the oldest data when memory is full.
- Easy-to-Use Software – Using Windows control software (available as a free download at www.easylogusb.com), users can quickly set up the data logger and view downloaded data by connecting the device to the PCs USB port.
- NIST Traceability – An individually serial-numbered Certificate is provided. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
- Power – Includes one ½AA battery
- Dimensions – 126mmW x 25mmH x 24mmD