Traceable® Hi-Accuracy Refrigerator Thermometer – 1 bottle – 17988
Product SKU: 17988
Traceable® Hi-Accuracy Refrigerator Thermometer – 1 bottle – 17988.
- Records time and date for min/max readings and high/low alarm alerts.
- Triple display simultaneously shows min/max and current temperatures.
- Temperature-buffered bottle sensor insulates and eliminates rapid temperature changes when refrigerator door is opened.
- The min/max setting monitors overnight, on weekends, or for any time period and displays the exact time and date when the min/max temperatures go out of range.
- Alarm provides visual (LEDs) and audio alerts to when the temperature rises above or falls below high and low set points, and displays the exact time and date when the alarms are triggered.
- The Traceable® Hi-Accuracy Refrigerator Thermometer – 1 bottle – 17988 has an alarm that is programmable in 0.1º increments.
- Visual and audible alarms signal continuously (for days) even if temperature returns to non-alarm range.
- High-Accuracy Refrigerator Thermometer may also be used in incubators, water baths and heating blocks.
- The user may select from Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- The Hi-Accuracy Refrigerator Thermometer’s range is from -58°F to 158°F (-50°C to 70°C) with a resolution of 0.01º and accuracy of ±0.30ºC. The probe is sealed in a miniature bottle (filled with non-toxic glycol), which eliminates concerns about incidental contact with food or drinking water.
- First thermometer ever designed with one button calibration.
- Three models are available: (#17988) one bottle probe refrigerator thermometer, (#17989) two bottle probe refrigerator thermometer or (#17990) two-probe thermometer with a chemical resistant, waterproof sensor that measures 3⁄16″ dia. (5mm) and is 3⁄4″ long (19mm).
- High-accuracy dual probe thermometer monitors temperatures in refrigerator and freezer or two refrigerator locations.
- Serial-numbered Traceable® Certificates are included to indicate traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
- A certificate of initial calibration accuracy is included with each logger (NIST Certificate on Calibration).
- Recalibration is the customer’s responsibility.
- 10′ microcable permits refrigerator doors to close on it.
- Patented unit fulfills all CDC thermometer and vaccine thermometer requirements.
- High-impact chemical-resistant ABS plastic case.
- The Hi-Accuracy Refrigerator Thermometer has a wire mounting bracket for easy probe placement. The monitor also comes with a flip-open stand for the countertop, a slot for wall mounting and Velcro™ to attach to any surface.
- Runs on two AAA batteries (included).
- Dimensions: 2-3⁄4″W x 4-1⁄4″H x 3⁄4″D (70mm x 108mm x 19mm).