The Ultimate Pill Crusher
Product SKU: 17120
- Designed to ease the task of tablet crushing.
- No tapping or pounding! The ergonomic handle and spring and twist crushing design require only a gentle push of the handle to simultaneously crush and grind, therefore reducing wrist and hand injuries from existing crushing methods.
- The lower anvil slightly twists while being pressed (spring motion) to effectively crush tablets.
- Requires very little hand and wrist movement
- Spring design absorbs shock and vibration during the crushing of tablets.
- Crusher anvils are grooved to keep cups in place during crushing.
- The absence of traditional tapping and pounding makes it quiet and ideal for use during late night and early morning shifts.
- Greatly reduces cross contamination! Uses one 1/2 oz. (15 mL) cup to hold the tablet (s) and another to cover so that medication never touches the crusher. Use HCL’s 7365 1/2 oz. Plastic Crush Cups.
- A pre-drilled hole in the crusher base permits mounting to a cart, counter, or nurses station.
- Skid tape on the bottom of base helps prevent sliding and marring of surfaces.
- Lightweight and durable. Made from purple anodised, non-corrosive aluminium.
- Overall Dimensions: 9-13/16″L x 3-15/16″W x 5-1/2″H (250mm x 105mm x 141mm)