Temperature Data Logger with LCD & Thermocouple
Product SKU: 18714
- Standalone data logger measures and stores over 32,000 temperature readings. Unit supplied with a K Type thermocouple 32° to 752°F (0° to 400°C) temperature range. ONLY the thermocouple probe can be exposed to extremes of temperature and not the actual plastic data logger. Operating temperature of the plastic data logger is 14º to 104ºF (-10° to 40°C).
- Ideal for recording and tracking temperatures in hospitals, labs and pharmacy settings, particularly in environments considered hostile for many other data loggers, including dry ice and liquids.
- High-contrast LCD display shows last, high and low-stored readings.
- USB interface for setup and data download. Easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the module into a PC’s USB port and running the software under Windows 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7. Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications.
- Also compatible with DataPad (#18606, sold separately), a handheld device that enables users to download data and view results on the spot without having to remove the logger from the refrigerator or freezer and take it to a computer to retrieve information. DataPad also allows the full setup of loggers and configuration of units directly in the field.
- Features immediate, delayed and push-to-start modes. Red, Green and Orange LEDs indicate status.
- User-specified logging rate ranges from every second to every 12 hours. Also features user-programmable alarm threshold.
- Includes replaceable internal lithium battery, which can typically allow logging for up to 1 year. Also includes Windows control software.
- Dimensions: 4-11⁄16″L x 1″W