Supply Transfer Carts
- Store, secure and transport supplies in this corrosion-proof mobile transfer station.
- Enclosed and locked items provide HIPPA protection and allow security while transporting items. If you’re interrupted during replenishment or delivery you don’t have to worry about medications being accessible or labels being read by visitors or other unauthorized personnel.
- Durable anodized aluminum frame with 3/16” (5mm) Red HDPE panels.
- Keyless entry digital lock keeps contents safe from walk-offs without the need for key management. (No audit trail).
- Maximum efficiency made easy. Cart is available with either three divider boxes (#17981) or three shelves. Divider boxes can be divided into multiple compartments to meet your needs (dividers sold separately). Shelves can be used for loose items, bins, gowns, linens, trays, totes and various other items.
- Clear divider boxes are durable and dividable on 1-1/4″ centers to manage and organize loose supplies. (#1715 divider box fits the 17981 cart).
- Use stocked divider boxes to replenish supplies in automated dispensing cabinets, patient rooms, restrooms, offices and more.
- Extra divider boxes (#1715) are available. Call your Customer Service Representative for more information.
- Cart features four 4” (102mm) swivel casters for smooth mobility, two locking casters stabilize the cart when necessary.
- Overall weight of empty cart is 60 lbs.
- Overall Cart Dimensions (floor to top of cart):
20-3/8”W x 45-1/2”H x 25”D (518mm x 1,156mm x 635mm)
- Divider Box Dimensions:
Outside: 22-3/8″L x 17-3/8″W x 8″H (568mm x 441mm x 203mm);
Inside: 19-7/8″L x 14-7/8″W x 7-7/16″H (505mm x 378mm x 189mm)