Roc N Crush with Tether
Product SKU: 18681
- Ergonomically designed crusher uses a rocking motion to quietly break and crush tablets to a fine powder. Crushes finer than any other crusher without recompacting meds.
- Textured bottom ensures even crushing with little effort.
- 24” coiled tether provides permanent security. One end of the tether fastens to the top of the Crusher and the opposite end has an adhesive-backed pad that mounts to a cart or tabletop to keep the Crusher in place.
- Bags keep tablets in place during crushing and help prevent cross-contamination. Use with any 4 or 6-mil bag or with our 6-mil (#18643) reclosable bags to protect and seal the crushed powder and prevent spills.
- Crusher can also crush tablets inside unit dose blister packaging. Once the tablet is crushed inside the blister, the caregiver can open the blister and mix or administer the medication as directed.
- Durable urethane plastic crusher is lightweight, portable and can be used anywhere! Crushing can be done with or without a base (sold separately, #18642), which holds the Crusher when not in use and provides convenient upright storage.
- Crusher and base are also available as a set (#18640).
- Dimensions: 8-3⁄8″L x 2″W x 3-13⁄16″H