Regular Paper Label for Budget Blisters
Product SKU: 7052
- Use paper labels with budget blisters to provide minimal storage protection and classify a drug package as a USP Class D package, which is good for 30 days from the date of packaging.
- These pin feed paper labels will fit Budget Blisters.
- Two-piece construction design, the medication cavity and lift-open tabs are protected by the second ply of paper backing to prevent the adhesive from coming in contact with the drug.
- Our unit dose packaging inventory includes a variety of blisters and labels to satisfy all of your solid unit dose packaging needs from start to finish.
- Label Dimensions: 44mm x 25mm
- Available 5,000 roll/2 across