Reg Foil Label for High Barrier Blisters
Product SKU: 7048
- Use with High-Barrier Blisters to meet USP Class B package requirements which is a 6-month expiration from the date of packaging.
- Two-piece construction where the medication cavity and lift-open tabs are protected by a second ply of paper backing to prevent the adhesive from coming in contact with the drug.
- These unit dose packaging laser labels will fit HCL’s small, medium, large and keyhole high barrier blisters.
- Labels can be printed with text and a bar code using a pre-defined template included with our #5117 Bar Code Software for Unit Dose Labels. No label creation or setup is needed, all you do is open the template, type information on the label and print.
- Our unit dose packaging inventory includes a variety of blisters and labels to satisfy all of your solid unit dose packaging needs from start to finish.
- Label Dimensions: 1-3/4″W x 1″H (44mm x 25mm)
- Available 5,000 roll/2 across
- Click on the Aging Study Icon below to view the 18 Month Accelerated Aging Study for HCL Unit Dose Labels.