Reg Foil Label for High Barrier Blisters
Product SKU: 7048
- Use with High-Barrier Blisters to meet USP Class B package requirements which is a 6-month expiration from the date of packaging.
- Two-piece construction where the medication cavity and lift-open tabs are protected by a second ply of paper backing to prevent the adhesive from coming in contact with the drug.
- These unit dose packaging laser labels will fit small, medium, large and keyhole high barrier blisters.
- Our unit dose packaging inventory includes a variety of blisters and labels to satisfy all of your solid unit dose packaging needs from start to finish.
- Label Dimensions: 44mm x 25mm
- Available 5,000 roll/2 across