Refrigerator Shelf or Box Locking System
Product SKU: 18629
- Refrigerator Shelf or Box Locking System features a wire cable that connects two adhesive-backed polycarbonate pads, which are made from a sturdy, White polycarbonate material. Designed to secure refrigerator shelf or box to the refrigerator to prevent removal and to secure drugs for greater medication safety. Shelf or box can only be removed when the wire is cut.
- To secure the refrigerator shelf, attach one polycarbonate pad to the refrigerator wall, loop the second pad and cable through the refrigerator shelf and secure to the same wall.
- To secure a refrigerator box, attach one polycarbonate pad to the refrigerator wall and the other polycarbonate pad to the side of the refrigerator box.
- The Refrigerator Shelf and Box Locking System also works for glass refrigerator shelves. Just attach one pad to the wall of the refrigerator and the other pad to either the top of bottom or the glass shelf.
- Cable can be custom sized to desired length. Contact our Customer Service Department for details.
Polycarbonate Pads: 3″L x 2″W