Product SKU: 12655
- Crush medication to a fine powder without all the noise!
- No tap, tap, tapping of the handle like other heavy duty tablet crushers.
- Crusher uses a rolling action which is quiet and crushes in an even pattern which eliminates lumps of uncrushed medication.
- Ideal for late night and early morning shifts when patients are sleeping.
- Minimal effort is required to crush tablets, which reduces stress related injuries to hands and wrists.
- Outer covering provides safety and keeps the machine cleaner with less opportunity to jam.
- Tablets are crushed in durable latex free polyethylene (7mil) bags that hold tablets in place during crushing and help prevent cross contamination. Bags will hold and crush up to 5 tablets (depending on the size of the tablet).
- Crusher Bags have curved bottoms – powder will not get stuck in corners.
- White dispensing box holds 100 pouches and can be stored in the built-in holder on the back of the crusher which keeps bags readily available and saves counter space.
- Perforated box top is removed and the bags are ready to use.
- Constructed of metal-filled polycarbonate material designed to make the crusher lightweight yet durable.
- Other colors available. Contact our Customer Service Department for more information.
- Outside Dimensions: 12″L x 3-3/4″W x 3-5/8″H
(305mm x 95mm x 92mm)
- Patent #D502,267
Patent #7,407,124 B1