Personal Belongings Tray Valet with Lid
It can be a challenge keeping track of patients’ hearing aids, eyeglasses, and dentures. In the busy caregiving setting these necessary and expensive aids are often lost, misplaced or broken.
Patented specially designed storage tray eliminates the inconvenience and expense that results when patient hearing aids, glasses, and dentures are accidentally discarded or misplaced.
Staff and Patient Satisfaction
- Patients can easily locate their needed aids.
- Patients do not have to wait for care while staff searches for aids.
- Glasses, hearing aids and dentures are kept safe and in good condition.
- Missing aids are noted immediately, and a timely search conducted.
- Decreases staff frustration as aids are kept in a consistent accessible place.
- This tray creates a system so staff know the item is either in use or on the tray.
- Compartments are moulded to conform to the shape and size of hearing aids, glasses, and denture cups. A denture cup is included for convenience.
- Features two separate compartments identified by a moulded L and moulded R to separate left and right hearing aids. This will help eliminate placing the right into the left and vice versa, as well as help, identify if a hearing aid is missing.
- The tray is moulded with names of the respective compartments to assist visually impaired patients in locating their correct aid (Hearing Aids, Glasses or Dentures).
- Name and Room are moulded into the tray so the facility can write-in information.
- Compact size easily fits on the bedside and over-the-bed tables, leaving ample room for other supplies.
- The tray is made of dishwasher safe white polystyrene plastic
- Available with or without a lid. The lid protects tray items when transporting patients between departments or new room assignments.
- When lids are used trays can be stacked for efficient storage.
- Non-skid bottom prevents sliding.
- Choose Regular or Compact size.