Memory Monitoring Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer
Product SKU: 14140
- Accurately monitor temperatures in freezers, water baths, heating blocks, incubators, and refrigerators with an enclosed “temperature-buffered” sensor.
- Bottle insulates sensor from rapid temperature changes when door is opened.
- Triple display shows high, low, and current temperatures (not simultaneously you have to toggle to view each).
- Min/max monitors high/low readings – a significant advantage over “current reading-only” glass thermometers.
- High resolution and accuracy! Range is -40 to 50°C with a resolution of 0.1°, and accuracy of ±0.5°C.
- 10 ft. (305cm) micro cable permits refrigerator doors to close on it.
- Probe is sealed in a bottle filled with patented nontoxic glycol. Solution is GRAS (generally recognized as safe) by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration).
- Solid-state probe eliminates mercury contamination in refrigerators.
- Individually serial-numbered Traceable® Certificate is included. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
- Velcro® and magnetic strips are provided for mounting of both thermometer and bottle sensor.
- High-impact, chemical-resistant ABS case
Dimensions: 3-1/4″W x 2-1/2″H x 5/8″D
(83mm x 64mm x 16mm)
- A certificate of initial calibration accuracy is included with each logger (NIST Certificate on Calibration). The initial certificate is effective for two years from the date it was calibrated at the factory. Recalibration is the customer’s responsibility.