Memory Monitoring Refrigerator & Freezer Thermometer
Product SKU: 14140
Our Memory Monitoring Refrigerator & Freezer Thermometer equips you with all of the features needed in order to accurately and correctly monitor temperatures in various settings.
- Accurately monitor temperatures in freezers, water baths, heating blocks, incubators, and refrigerators with an enclosed “temperature-buffered” sensor.
- Bottle insulates sensor from rapid temperature changes upon door opening.
- Triple display shows high, low, and current temperatures (not simultaneously you have to toggle to view each).
- Min/max monitors high/low readings – a significant advantage over “current reading-only” glass thermometers.
- High resolution and accuracy! Range is -40 to 50°C with a resolution of 0.1°, and accuracy of ±0.5°C.
- 10 ft. (305cm) micro cable permits refrigerator doors to close on it.
- Probe sealed in a bottle filled with patented nontoxic glycol. GRAS solution (generally recognized as safe) by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration).
- Solid-state probe eliminates mercury contamination in refrigerators.
- Individually serial-numbered Traceable® (Certificate included). It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
- Velcro® and magnetic strips are provided for mounting of both thermometer and bottle sensor.
- High-impact, chemical-resistant ABS case
- Dimensions: 3-1/4″W x 2-1/2″H x 5/8″D
(83mm x 64mm x 16mm)
- A certificate of initial calibration accuracy is included with each logger (NIST Certificate on Calibration). The initial certificate is effective for two years from the date it was calibrated at the factory. Recalibration is the customer’s responsibility.
Need more information on our Memory Monitoring Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer? Give us a call on 01928 571801 or visit our contact us page. If you are interested or would like to place an order for this product, below are the available options to do so.