Long Probe Thermometer
Product SKU: 10375
- This Thermometer’s reading display updates every second, thus providing an accurate reading. With the touch of a button, the memory recalls the highest and lowest temperature readings over any time period until it is reset.
- Stainless steel probe is impervious to acids, bases, and solvents, allowing the probe to be inserted in a variety of solutions.
- Thermometers waterproof construction is ideal for wet labs, wash-down areas, and virtually all environments.
- Engineered to be shockproof in drop tests up to 5 feet helping to eliminate the dangers inherent in breakable glass and toxic mercury thermometers.
- Probe covers provide protection when not in use.
- Temperature range covers 99% of routine temperature measurements: -58?F to 572?F and -50?C to 300?C.
- 0.1? resolution from -20? to 200?; 1? outside this range.
- Accurate to 1.0?C between -20?C and 100?C.
- Individually serial-numbered Traceable? Certificate is supplied indicating traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
- Supplied with a 1.5 volt silver-oxide battery (Continuous, 1-year, “always on” monitoring).
- Easy-view, 1/4″ high (6mm) LCD display.
- Overall Outside Dimensions: 10-3/4″L x 1-3/4″W (273mm x 44mm)
Stainless Steel Probe Diameter: 1/8″ (3mm)
Stainless Steel Probe Length: 8″ (203mm)