Laser Foil Labels for Blisters
Product SKU: 6121
- To provide drug protection up to one year, these laser foil labels must be used with the Items: 7014 / 7016 / 7074 Extra High-Barrier Blisters.
- One-piece design has adhesive only on the border of the label. No adhesive is applied over the medication cavity or lift-open tab.
- Instructions for printing text only using Microsoft® Word are included.
- Laser labels should be stored at 70° – 80°F and 50% relative humidity (±5%) away from heat sources and not exposed to direct sunlight. Labels should be stored in the room in which they will be printed at least 48 hours prior to printing. Not for use with thermal printers.
- Available in 216mm x 279mm sheets for supported laser and inkjet printers.
- Available in Blue, Green, Red and White. Specify colour when ordering.
- 3,200 box/4 across; 8 down