Laser Foil Labels for Blister Pack
Product SKU: 6126
- To provide drug protection up to one year, these laser foil labels must be used with item 7004 Extra High-Barrier Blister Block.
- One-piece design has adhesive only on the border of the label. No adhesive is applied over the medication cavity or lift-open tab.
- Instructions for printing text only using Microsoft® Word are included.
- We’ve created and included a predefined label template with our #5117 or 17545 Barcode Labeling Software. No label creation or setup is needed, all you do is open the template, type information on the label and print!
- Laser labels should be stored at 70° – 80°F and 50% relative humidity (±5%) away from heat sources and not exposed to direct sunlight. Labels should be stored in the room in which they will be printed at least 48 hours prior to printing. Not for use with thermal printers.
- Our unit dose packaging inventory includes a variety of blisters and labels to satisfy all of your solid unit dose packaging needs from start to finish.
Available in 8-1/2″W x 11″H (216mm x 279mm) sheets for supported laser and inkjet printers. Label Dimensions:
1-11/16″”W x 1-3/16″”H (43mm x 30mm)
- 3,200 box/4 across; 8 down
- Click on the Aging Study Icon below to view the 18 Month Accelerated Aging Study for HCL Unit Dose Labels.