20 litre Large Cold Chain / Vaccine Transportation Bag
Product SKU: 2992 / 299T - with trolley option
The Large Cold Chain/ Vaccine Transportation Bag is designed for transporting chilled products and extending the time between 2-8°C.
These medium-sized 20 litre sized bags are ideal for transporting cold chain items for longer periods of time, such as between wards or clinics or for short community visits. These larger bags can be heavy when fully loaded with coolant and chilled contents, thus an integrated trolley option is also available (product code 2992T).
Handling of the bag is made easy with a double padded hand grip and ladder handles for 2 person carrying. A trolley is available separately for smooth manoeuvrability.
Secure the bag with zips that work with tamper evident seals. The bag includes several features to keep the items stored insulated when in use:
- Internal zip flap to prevent cool air releasing
- Additional internal clear lid with hand slip-in sleeve
- Thick insulation pillow & 2 thermal separators
- Mesh inside pockets for securing large coolant blocks
- Data logger and identity compartment, secured and visual
Extensive Independent testing has been conducted and full reports are available upon request.
Tests show contents remain below 8°C for up to 3hrs 40 minutes when no coolant used. We always advise using coolant to extend cold chain timings, 4 large blocks and 6 gels. Tests in 2020 shows these bags holding cold chain from 6.5 hours up to 10 hours. However, it should be noted that time contents remain below 8°C will vary depending on the load, ambient temperature, quantity and positioning of the coolant and temperature of contents when loaded. It is always advised to use a data logger to continually measure the temperature of contents.
Use this bag for any medication or vaccines that need to be temperature controlled including insulin, antibiotics and medicines that are to be injected.
- Internal Dimensions: W395 x D255 x H290mm
- External Dimensions: W410 x D280 x H340mm
- Insulation Thickness: 45mm
- Estimated Capacity: 120 HPV packs – without the use of gel packs and coolants