Foil Label High Barrier Blister Laser
Product SKU: 6118
- Use with High-Barrier Blisters to meet USP Class B package requirements which is a 6-month expiration from the date of packaging.
- Two-piece construction where the medication cavity and lift-open tabs are protected by a second ply of paper backing to prevent the adhesive from coming in contact with the drug.
- These unit dose packaging laser labels will fit small, medium, large and keyhole high barrier blisters.
- Labels can be printed with text and a bar code using a pre-defined template included with our #5117 Bar Code Software for Unit Dose Labels. No label creation or setup is needed, all you do is open the template, type information on the label and print.
- Our unit dose packaging inventory includes a variety of blisters and labels to satisfy all of your solid unit dose packaging needs from start to finish.
- 216mm x 279mm sheets for laser printers.
- Label Dimensions: 44mm x 25mm
- Available 4,000 box/4 across; 10 down.