Disposable Pressure Infusion Bag
- Available individually.
- These disposable bags help prevent cross-contamination and eliminate costly and lengthy clean-up and repair that is required when reusable bags are used.
- Simple to use. The bags inflate or deflate with one hand. The large diameter stopcocks allow rapid
inflation and deflation.
- The bags have a safety valve that bleeds off excess air to eliminate the possibility of over inflation.
- Bags have an easy to read colour-coded gauge that helps maintain the desired infusion pressure.
- The back of the bags has a net pocket for easy insertion and removal of the IV bag. Sizing is colour-coded for quick and easy identification.
- Bags can be loaded easily.
- Top of bags have hanging tabs to hang from IV poles.
- Bags are latex free
- The front of the bags has a write-on area for patient and drug information.