Compact Regular Budget Blister – strips of 10
Product SKU: 6515
- Smaller footprint occupies less space in automated dispensing machines.
- Blister and label combination provide minimal storage protection and are classified as a USP Class D package, which expires 30 days from date of packaging.
- Made from a thinner mil PVC plastic.
- Compact Budget Blisters in combination with paper labels are ideal in situations where rapid drug inventory turnover is experience.
- Available in strips of 20 to fit the length of a med tray and strips of 10 for laser labels.
- Our unit dose packaging inventory includes a variety of blisters and labels to satisfy all of your solid unit dose packaging needs from start to finish.
- Click on the Product Info Icon below to view detailed measurements.
- 2,500 blisters per package.