Belly Button Bag Port Seal
Product SKU: ST6101
- Safe, sterile Green bag port seal covers the belly button port of an IV bag, providing tamper indication and protection from contamination and accidental double dosing.
- Administer with confidence! The foil outer layer provides visible evidence of a needle puncture and makes it easy to see the bag is free from tampering, ensuring the admixture’s integrity from preparation to administration.
- Removal of the outer layer leaves a printed “OPENED” warning and cannot be reapplied. This indicates and deters tampering. The unique seal tab assists in easy removal.
- Reduce waste! Unused medications may be returned to the pharmacy and reissued when this seal is intact.
- Seals maintain adhesion when refrigerated or frozen in cold drug storage conditions.
- USP 797 friendly! Seals feature a lint-free plastic liner and are packaged in an easy-to-use plastic clamshell dispensing container that will not shed particulate.
- 13mm fits a variety of bags with a belly button port
- 1,000 seals per roll.