Amber Plastic Vial
Product SKU: 7707 / 7709
- Intended for use in the extemporaneous unit dose filling of oral liquids.
- Once filled, a hand crimper (#7710) securely seals the cap onto the vial. These vials are easy to use and ideal for preparing small quantities of liquid unit dose medications.
- The plastic vials are available in 15mL and 30mL. They resemble the glass vial in appearance but are lightweight and hard to break. The Amber plastic vials also meet the USP requirements of light transmission for light-sensitive medications. The vials are made of polyethylene terephthalate (PET).
- Tamper evident safety caps, made of three-piece aluminium construction, deter tampering. Once the cap is crimped on the vial, the contents cannot be accessed without removing the cap and leaving evidence of access.
- All vials provide a large labelling surface for easy product identification. We have multiple styles of labels from which to choose.
- Our unit dose packaging inventory includes a variety of oral dispensers, vials and caps to satisfy all of your liquid unit dose packaging needs from start to finish.
|Product Code||Size||Vials Per Package|