20L Vaccine Bag Bundle
Product SKU: 2992B
This 20L Vaccine Bag Bundle Includes:
- Porta Thermal 20L Vaccine Bag with Trolley
- Large Rigid Blocks (4)
- Gel Coolant Pouches (8)
- Data Logger
- External Temperature Sensor
20L Vaccine Bag Bundle Key Features:
- Enhancing the standard 20L Vaccine Bag to include a high capacity aluminium trolley
- Cold chain vaccine storage up to 7 hours
- 20 litre size
- Estimated capacity up to 120HPV packs (without additional coolant)
- Suitable for Search & Rescue; Paramedic Teams; Short Community Visits; and transfers between wards. For increased capacity, consider our 30 litre version
The Large Porta Thermal 20 Litre Vaccine Bag (with Trolley)
Ideal for the controlled transport of temperature sensitive medicines and vaccines, the CorrMed Porta Thermal Vaccine Bag is perfect for keeping products in cold chain between 2-8°C. One of the most durable on the market, the Porta Thermal Vaccine bag is great for community vaccination and immunisation programmes, as well as the transport or transfer of medication that needs to be kept in cold chain. This bag is in use by medical and emergency services internationally, because of its durability, wipe-clean, infection control design and its effectiveness. It is also a great alternative to bulkier refrigerated and polystyrene versions thanks to its foldable, storable format.
Many community and mobile medical teams are reliant on vaccine and cold chain transportation in their role and need to be able to quickly and easily transport large quantities without risk to personal health and safety. The integrated trolley option provides additional carrying capacity in a handy wheelable format which gets great feedback from teams in the field.
Enhancing on the original design, the 2020 versions extend the time that items remain in cold chain between 2-8°C. Other enhancements include durability, infection control properties, insulation and handling.
Size / Dimensions:
- Estimated capacity 120 HPV packs *
- Trolley size: 360mm x 300mm
- Bag size: Internal – 395 x 255 x 290mm External – 410 x 280 x 340mm
*This does not allow for any gel packs/coolants
Thermal Bag Durability:
- 250D Tarpaulin
- YKK metal zips
- Metal fittings
Infection Prevention Features:
- Material and inner lining are wipe clean and waterproof
- Manufactured with anti-bacterial, anti-static and anti-fungal material
- Velcro-free design
- Anti-rot stitching for easy wipe down
- Public Health England and equivalent standards
- Insulation Thickness: 45mm
- Internal zip flap to prevent cool air releasing
- Additional internal clear lid with hand slip-in sleeve
- Thick insulation pillow & 2 thermal separators
- Mesh inside pockets for securing large coolant blocks
- Data logger and identity compartment, secured and visual
- Compatible with additional coolant packs.
Health & Safety:
- Integrated four-wheel trolley design to limit lifting, with capacity up to 30kg
- Double padded hand grip
- Adjustable and removable shoulder strap with padding
- Ladder handle design: height adjusting handles for 2 person carrying
- Collapsible design for easy storage.
Need more information? Give us a call on 01928 571801 or visit our contact us page.