10L Vaccine Bag Bundle
Product SKU: 2991B
This 10L Vaccine Bag Bundle Includes:
- Porta Thermal 10L Vaccine Bag
- Small Rigid Blocks (4)
- Gel Coolant Pouches (8)
- Data Logger
- External Temperature Sensor
10L Vaccine Bag Bundle Key Features:
- Cold chain vaccine storage for an extended amount of time
- 10 litre size
- Estimated capacity up to 80HPV packs (without additional coolant)
- Double handle grip or shoulder strap
- Suitable for Search & Rescue; Paramedic Teams; Short Community Visits; and transfers between wards. For increased capacity, consider our 20 litre or 30 litre versions.
- Materials and inner lining are wipe clean and waterproof
- Manufactured with anti-bacterial, anti-static and anti-fungal material
- Velcro-free design
- Anti-rot stitching for easy wipe down
- Public Health England and equivalent standards
The Porta Thermal Medium 10 Litre Vaccine Bag:
The 10 litre Portal Thermal Vaccine Bags are used to keep items in cold chain over short distances, or between two locations in a district, for example between wards and clinics, or transport to single-location community projects. They will keep the contents (vaccines or medicines) in cold chain for up to 3hrs40 minutes without additional coolant, without the need for constant refrigeration.
In a handy, compact size, the 10 litre cold chain transport bag has a capacity for up to 80HPV packs, or slightly fewer if coolant packs are used to extend the time in cold chain. They are most commonly used for transfer of temperature-sensitive vaccines or medicines between two locations, or for community outreach programmes lasting a few hours.
Size / Dimensions:
- Estimated capacity 80 HPV packs *
- Bag size: Internal 395 x 255 x 170mm External – 410 x 280 x 220mm
*This does not allow for any gel packs/coolants
Thermal Bag Durability:
- 250D Tarpaulin
- YKK metal zips
- Metal fittings
- Insulation Thickness: 45mm
- Internal zip flap to prevent cool air releasing
- Additional internal clear lid with hand slip-in sleeve
- Thick insulation pillow & 1 thermal separators
- Mesh inside pockets for securing large coolant blocks
- Data logger and identity compartment, secured and visual
- Compatible with additional coolant packs.
Extensive Independent testing has been conducted. Full reports available upon request. Time that contents remain below 8°C will vary depending on the load, ambient temperature, quantity and positioning of the coolant and temperature of contents when loaded. Use a data logger to continually measure the temperature of contents.
Health & Safety:
- Double padded hand grip
- Adjustable and removable shoulder strap with padding
- Collapsible design for easy storage.