Traceable® 5mL Vaccine Thermometer
Product SKU: 14144
Traceable® 5mL Vaccine Thermometer.
- Accurately monitor temperatures in freezers, water baths, heating blocks, incubators, and refrigerators with this enclosed “temperature-buffered” sensor.
- Bottle insulates sensor from rapid temperature changes when refrigerator door is opened.
- Thermometer fulfills all CDC thermometer and vaccine thermometer requirements.
- Triple display simultaneously shows high, low, and current temperatures.
- Min/max monitors high/low readings – a significant advantage over “current reading – only” glass thermometers.
- Range is -58 to 158°F and -50 to 70°C with a resolution of 1° and accuracy of ±1°C/±1.8°F.
- Alarm feature provides alert when temperature rises above or falls below a set point.
- Alarm is programmable in 1° increments.
- Visual and audible signals continue even if temperature returns to non-alarm range.
- Ten-foot micro-cable permits refrigerator doors to close on it.
- Avoids contaminants! Solid-state probe eliminates mercury contamination in refrigerators. Probe is sealed in a miniature bottle (1″W x 2-1/2″H (25mm x 63mm) filled with patented nontoxic glycol. Solution is generally recognized as safe by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration). Eliminates concerns about incidental contact with food or drinking water.
- To assure accuracy an individually serial-numbered Traceable® Certificate is provided with each thermometer. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
- Magnetic strips provided for mounting of both thermometer and bottle sensor.
- Includes one AA battery for continuous, 1-year “always-on” monitoring.
- Casing is high-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic.
- Dimensions: 2-3/4″ x 4-1/4″ x 3/4″ (70mm x 108mm x 19mm).
- Weight is 4 ounces.
Do you need some additional information on our Traceable® 5mL Vaccine Thermometer? If so, feel free to give us a call on 01928 571801 or visit our contact us page to get in touch today!