Hypo-Chlor® Wipes, 12 x 12
Product SKU: 18733
- Achieve USP <797> compliance with sterile, ready-to-use, saturated 5.25% sodium hypochlorite cleanroom wipes. Ideal for routine cleaning and effective decontamination in sterile pharmacy compounding areas. Ultra-absorbent wipes are also perfect for cleaning up spills in critical care areas.
- Unique formulation not available in most other wipes neutralizes chemotherapy drugs and is especially effective when used to clean chemo hoods. For proper sterilization, use sterile alcohol to disinfect and clean the hood after the drug is neutralized.
- Use Hypo-Chlor Wipes in intricate or sensitive locations where a spray down would create an undesirable overage of residue.
- Wipes have laser-cut sealed edges, are non-shedding and perfectly suited for introduction into ISO 5 areas.
- To use, apply liberally to area to be treated and let it set for 15 seconds. Solution should not be allowed to dry on surface for an extended period of time. Removal of the solution with sterile 70% IPA or WFI water applied with a sterile, non-shedding, dry wipe prevents permanent etching of stainless or ceramic substrates.
- Packaged in a resealable bag that preserves cleanliness and solvent saturation levels.
- Asepti-Fill® system and gamma irradiation processing assures sterility of the wipes in the package.
- 20 wipes per package.
- Dimensions: 12”W x 12”L