Wall Mount Service Station with Lock Box
Product SKU: 18633
- Eliminate lengthy trips to retrieve or replenish supplies!
- Wall Mounted Service Station with dry erase board hangs in a hallway or in a patient’s room and provides safe, reliable, accessible patient medication and supply storage and keeps nursing staff close by.
- Digital Lock on this nurse server provides convenience and security. Uses two AA batteries (included) and has a key override feature for use during battery failure or power outage.
- Features an interior lock box, which provides additional space for secure storage. Uses a key (separate from digital lock override key) and can be used to store patient valuables or drug products. Each interior locking box is keyed differently and two keys are included. Also available without an interior lock box (#18632).
- Clear acrylic tilt-out trays allow for easy supply retrieval and at-a-glance stock checks. Cabinet has three medium trays and one large tray; #18632 has four medium trays and two large trays. Each tray has three removable dividers.
- Dry erase board on inside of door allows nurse or pharmacist to communicate important information.
- ADA and HIPPA compliant! Extends only 4″ from the wall so it does not interfere with hallway traffic. Solid door prevents items labeled with patient information from being seen.
- Station is made of White PVC plastic; door and back wall are made of White ABS plastic.
- Four predrilled mounting holes.
- Medium Tray Dimensions: 13-1⁄8″W x 3-5⁄8″H x 3-1⁄4″D
- Large Tray Dimensions: 13-1⁄8″W x 4-5⁄8″H x 3-1⁄4″D
- Inside Overall Dimensions: 15″W x 30″H x 3-3⁄4″D
- Outside Overall Dimensions: 18″W x 34-3⁄4″H x 4″D