U Type Rack
The U Type rack provides the most storage within the Hygieia Racking range with the ability to hold multiple baskets that are 40cm wide and 60cm deep. Choose from plastic slides or heavyweight telescopic sliders for loads over 10kg. This rack has been designed to HTM71 standards and allows you to keep track of medical supplies with a labelling system to clearly indicate if a shelf or basket has been removed. This rack is made using powder-coated aluminium to prevent rusting and it can be decontaminated with cleaning liquids.
This racking works with No Touch accessories that allow surgical instruments to pass from decontamination to storage without any direct human handling to avoid tears in wrapped packs so they can remain sterile.
The U Type racking can be used in conjunction with E Type racking to create a storage system that meets your precise needs.
|Height (cm)||Depth (cm)||Width (cm)|
- Left rail – HYG-TRAIL-U-L
- Right rail – HYG-TRAIL-U-R
- Double sided rail – HYG-TRAIL-U-DS
- Telescopic rail – BBG-RK-U
Trays and Baskets
No Touch Accessories
- Stainless steel wire basket 10cm high – WS-B104060-SS-WH
- Stainless steel wire basket 20cm high – WS-B204060-SS
- Stainless steel handle for wire basket – WS-HANDLE-SS-FBS
- Stainless steel wire shelf 60 x 40cm – SSS-6040WH
- Stainless steel wire shelf 30 x 40cm – SSS-3040WH
- Non-slip silicone mesh mat 42 x 35cm – SIMAT-250X420
- Non-slip silicone mesh mat 25 x 25.5cm – SIMAT-250X255
Container Sterile Pack Storage System
- Stainless steel instrument container shelf – WS-INSTR-SS
- Stainless steel U flat container shelf – SS-U-CNT-SHELF
- Handles for U flat container shelf (10 pcs per pack)
High resistance – for cleaning in the central sterilisation facilities
Antimicrobial Modules – proven to reduce the level of bacteria on the module surface by up to 99% within 24 hours