Sterile Cleanroom Wipe
Product SKU: 10091
- 20 wipes per bag; 5 bags per case
- Sterile wipe is designed for aseptic environments where bacteria, particulate, and extractable levels are critical concerns.
- Made of a highly absorbent 45% polyester, 55% cellulose blend that is hydroentangled to minimize fiber and particle generation.
- Polyester/Cellulose combination improves absorbency
- Reduces ionic contamination! Mechanically bonded without the use of chemicals and sterilized by Cobalt 60 gamma radiation to a Sterility Assurance Level of 106 in accordance with ANSI/ISO 11137 and AAMI TIR 27 Method VDmax guidelines.
- Applications: Aseptic processing zones, cleaning or disinfecting workstation surfaces, cleaning or disinfecting equipment, cleaning of surfaces, cleaning or disinfecting equipment, cleaning of surfaces and laminar flow benches, and absorbing spills of water and most common disinfectants.
- Recommended Cleanroom Application: ISO Class 5 (Class 100)
- A smart choice for USP <797> compliance!
- Each package is identified with a lot number for traceability.
- 12″ x 12″ (305mm x 305mm)