Stainless Steel Narcotic Cabinet
Product SKU: 8222
- The hygienic and easy to clean stainless steel
construction of this cabinet supports clean storage conditions for
O.R.’s, E.R.’s, nursing units, pharmacies, etc. while the
durability provides a long life of secure and controlled storage for
- The stainless steel is polished and smooth for a
- The outer doors on double door cabinets have triple
bolt tubular locks. Triple bolt locks secure the top, bottom,
and side (opposite the hinge) of the door for extra security and
- The top and bottom of the cabinets are the same
shape, size, and smoothness so that the cabinet can be flipped to
use the door hinged left or hinged right to meet your specific
- These double door cabinets have a double lock,
keyed different system that allows for a two person security
system. This system helps maintain a high level of security
because two people are responsible for the keys, each unlocking a
- The tubular lock design is virtually pickproof for
added protection against tampering.
- The inner door cam lock has a flat key for
distinguishing it from the outer door’s tubular key.
- Cabinets easily mount to walls or floors and are
suitable for ambulance use. Cabinet backs have pre-drilled
- Cabinets meets NY State Schedule 2 Drug Storage
Requirements. They comply with the Dept. of Justice Drug
Enforcement and Joint Commission requirements.
- 22 gauge stainless steel construction.
- Piano door hinges.
- Each lock comes with three keys.
- Cabinet Dimensions:
16″W x 24″H x 8″D (406mm x 610mm x 203mm) comes with 4 adjustable and removable
- The shelves can be adjusted in 3/8″ (10mm)
increments in 20 different positions.