Pinfeed Foil Labels for Blister Pack
Product SKU: 5118
- To provide drug protection up to one year, these pinfeed foil labels must be used with items: 7014 – 7016 and 7074 – 7076 Extra High-Barrier Blisters.
- One-piece design has adhesive only on the border of the label. No adhesive is applied over the medication cavity or lift-open tab.
- Instructions for printing text only using Microsoft® Word are included.
- Print text and a barcode using the predefined template included with our #5117 or 17545 Barcode Software for Unit Dose Labels.
- Our unit dose packaging inventory includes a variety of blisters and labels to satisfy all of your solid unit dose packaging needs from start to finish.
- 3,200 roll/2 across
- Click on the Aging Study Icon below to view the 18 Month Accelerated Aging Study for HCL Unit Dose Labels.