PharmaSafety™ Waste Disposal Container, 8-gallon
Product SKU: 17464
- Meet legal requirements and provide safe disposal for clinicians and patients!
- PharmaSafety™ label meets California law requirements for content restrictions, incineration and disposal dating for pharmaceutical waste. (Senate Bill 1966, Chapter 536 of the Medical Waste Management Act).
- A tamper-evident label helps deter tampering during final disposal.
- White containers with Blue lids are easy to distinguish from other disposal containers.
- Sturdy, rigid polypropylene construction provides excellent impack and leak resistance (unlike cardboard of fiber) for heavy vials, IV bags, liquids and more.
- Features a leak-resistant gasket and absorbent pad to help contain liquid contents.
- Containers feature secure, hinged lids with temporary and final closure. Lids close temporarily between uses and lock for final disposal.
- Containers nest when not in use to save valuable storage space.
- Locking wall-mounting brackets and floor carts available. Contact our Customer Service Department.
- A smart choice for USP <797> compliance!
- Dimensions: 15-1/2”W x 17-3/4”H x 11”D
(394mm x 451mm x 279mm)