Product SKU: 7788
- 100 per package.
- Omni-Vials are designed especially for
beta and gamma counting and can also be used for RIA (radio immune
assays), liquid scintillation counting, sample storage, sample
counting, respiratory therapy doses, and chromatography.
- The smooth interior allows easy
transfers and access with a pipette.
- The polyolefin’s used in these vials
can be safely incinerated without the formation of hazardous gases
which aids in the disposal of radioactive wastes.
- Slip-on secure caps allow easy capping
- Omni-Vials are not autoclavable.
- Made from high density polyethylene plastic.
- Dimensions with cap attached: 2-1/4″H x 9/16″ diameter (57mm x 17mm)