Nurse Server with Digital Keypad Lock
Product SKU: 5046
- Lockable Nurse Server is a wall-mounted service station placed in or near the patient room to provide quick, convenient access to patient treatment supplies and medications.
- Secure medication storage cabinet eliminates wasted trips to hospital supply rooms, which reduces caregiver fatigue and allows more time for patient care.
- Includes four clear acrylic tilt-out trays (one large and three medium) to accommodate medication, drug administration products and med/surg supplies.
- Built-in lock box that is keyed differently for segregated storage of medications or patient valuables. The Nurse Server can be accessed, but the built-in lock box requires a separate set of keys. When the box is open, it provides a small fold down work surface for holding items during preparation or restocking.
- Includes Digital Keypad Lock, which is battery powered with four AAA batteries (not included) for the keypad lock and a CR2032 coin battery (included) for the transmitter pad. A low battery indicator on the transmitter pad alerts staff when approximately 1,000 cycles remain. Programmable for supervisor and user codes. No audit trail.
- Key Lock and Dial Combination Lock (3-digit) models also available.
- Six colors to choose from Beige, Cherry, Gray, Maple, Oak or White. Specify color when ordering.
- Contents are not included.
Overall Dimensions: 15″W x 28″H x 9″D
Interior Lock Box Dimensions:
13-1⁄2″W x 6-3⁄4″H x 6-1⁄4″D
Medium Tray Inside Dimensions:
13-1⁄8″W 3-5⁄8″H x 3-1⁄4″D
Large Tray Inside Dimensions:
13-1⁄8″W x 4-5⁄8″H x 3-1⁄4″D