New Technology Paper Label Budget Laser
Product SKU: 6116
- Use paper labels with budget blisters to provide minimal storage protection and classify a drug package as a USP Class D package, which is good for 30 days from the date of packaging.
- Labels can be printed with text and a bar code using a pre-defined template included with our #5117 or 17545 Bar Code Software for Unit Dose Labels. No label creation or setup is needed, all you do is open the template, type information on the label and print.
- One-piece construction with adhesive on the outer border only. No adhesive is applied over the medication cavity and lift-open tabs.
- Label Dimensions: 1-3/4″W x 1″H (44mm x 25mm)
- Available 4,000 box/4 across; 10 down.
- Click on the Aging Study Icon below to view the 18 Month Accelerated Aging Study for HCL Unit Dose Labels.