Media Test Kit, Low Risk
Product SKU: 17449
- Meet regulatory standards and performance goals with pharmacy fill test kits in three sizes.
- Comply with the Media-Fill Test Procedure standards set forth by USP <797>.
- Comply with the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations on aseptic manipulation skills, including representative sterile microbial culture transfer and fill challenges.
- Tests document correct personal technique and effective environmental control for the preparation of compounded sterile products (CSPs).
- Revised USP <797> regulations mandate that training programs include a hands-on demonstration and practice with actual items such as CSP containers, devices and equipment. Regulations also require the patient or caregiver practice aseptic and injection technique under the direct observation of a health professional. And, the patient or caregiver is expected to demonstrate mastery of assigned activities before being allowed to administer CSPs unsupervised by a health professional.
- Tests available in Low, medium and high.
- Low: test kit includes (12) 5mL vials containing test media and (3) 50mL clear vials.
- Medium: test kit includes (3) 50mL vials containing test media, (6) 50mL empty sterile vials and (3) 10mL empty sterile vials.
- High: test kit includes (1) 3 gram vial test media and (9) 10mL empty sterile vials.
- Additional materials required to perform each test.
- Media Test Kits are for a one-time, single test use only.