LX20 AC Powered Medical Cart
Product SKU: LX20
The LX20 – Hospital & Healthcare Mobile Computing Laptop Cart
The LX20 Laptop Hospital Mobile Computing Cart line offers a lightweight design and AC power module that promotes extended cord-free run times. The LX20 Laptop Cart line is built upon a foundation that promotes dependability, reliability, and most of all – – confidence that your choice in this platform will ensure your computer cart program’s success.
Capsa LX20 Hospital Computing Carts provide you a robust:
- AC power platform to mobilise your chosen laptop brand including popular models from Dell, HP, Panasonic, Lenovo, and others
- Accommodates widescreen laptops featuring 17” LCD monitor for point-of-care computing options
- Ergonomic adjustability is simple with a host of design features including tilting keyboard and Capsa’s LiftAssist™ height adjustment
- All models feature antimicrobial surfaces to support your infection control program
- Small footprint and slim profile ensure simple manoeuvring throughout the facility
- Single-wheel casters promote smooth travel with each model including (1) locking and (1) tracking caster standard
- Flexibility to configure workstations with storage drawers including 3” or 6” depths
- Choose from drawer security options including basic key access or keyless PIN with auto-relock
- Capsa’s robust PowerWatch™ software provides a real-time view into the power system health of your mobile computer carts used in the healthcare industry
- 24/7 Customer and Technical Service provide clinical and IT teams the support they deserve
- Fully-powered AC platform accommodates the most popular widescreen laptop models from Dell, HP, Panasonic, Samsung, Lenovo and others. The Capsa LX20 laptop hospital/healthcare computer cart is capable of accommodating widescreen laptops featuring 17” LCD (or smaller). The clamshell design encases the laptop for extra security. Combined with our secure storage solutions, Capsa’s Mobile Computing Carts offer the best of IT healthcare hardware and software solutions for Doctors, Nurses, Hospitals and Point-Of-Care healthcare providers.
Medical Workstation Accessories & Options
Streamlined nurse workflow is assured with a full complement of convenient accessories for medical laptops, organising supplies and the data management process at the point-of-care.
Slide Out Mouse Tray
Slide-out mouse trays are available
on both sides of the keyboard tray.
Cup holder stores cups used in the medication administration process.
Multiple sized baskets can be
mounted on back, sides, or front to provide convenient storage space.
3 Inch Drawers
Optional 3” locking storage
drawers provide secure storage of medications and supplies.
6 Inch Drawer
An optional 6” locking storage
drawer provides secure storage for
LED Keyboard Light
Easy to turn on and off from the
control panel, the LED light provides the perfect amount of illumination
when working in low-light situations.
Cart Height Adjustment
Simple ergonomic height adjustment controls the height of the work surface
Infection Control Peripherals
Completely sealed and simple to
use, this mouse and keyboard duo
fully supports your infection control programs with ease.
Removable Bin Tray
It is easy to compartmentalise small items with these innovative drawer trays that can be sub-divided to meet your specific storage needs
New AC Power Module
AC Power Module Features
- Accommodates Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) or Lithium Ion (LiFe) battery types
- Easy-to-read LED battery status on the control panel
- Auto power shut-down during very low charge level to protect the cell from deep discharge
- Audible tone warns of need for a recharge at increasingly lower charge levels
- Output capacity of 150VA
- Certified and compliant with IEC 60601-1, UL 60601-1, and UL 1778
- Meets NFPA, NEC, and JCAHO requirements for safety
- Supported by PowerWatch™ Power System Monitoring Software
Battery System Options
Option 1 – Sealed Lead Acid – SLA (Standard)
- Featuring 12V, 50 Ah power
- Extended run times
- Lower initial cost
Option 2 – Lithium Ion – LiFe (Optional)
- Featuring 12V, 40 Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFe) Technology
- Lower Cost of Ownership: 3,000 – 5,000 cycles per battery; up to 10x longer life than SLA batteries
- Less frequent replacement – less hassle
- Faster Recharge: 75% faster recharge than the time required for SLA batteries
- Less Weight = Easier Maneuverability: Weighs 65% LESS than SLA battery of equal capacity
- Environmentally Responsible: Longer cycle life means fewer battery replacements and less waste
- Safe Power Providing Peace-of-Mind
- Proven technology provides safe and stable Li-Ion performance
(specifications subject to change without notice)
PowerWatch™ Monitoring Software
Capsa PowerWatch™ Monitoring Software gives the facility IT and clinical teams a real-time and ever-present view into the power system health of their mobile computing carts, no matter what type of battery system you choose.
- Empowers your facility with the tools necessary to effectively manage the mobile computing cart fleet and minimise power system issues
- Supports an environment to ensure optimised cart uptime
- Extends battery life and product value by preventing deep discharge
- Signals the computer to systematically start the Shut Down process before the battery discharges to 0%
- Power system use history provides insights to create recharging best practice protocols
- Simply and clearly communicate with Capsa Technical Support to discuss, diagnose, or troubleshoot and power system performance issues
Power System Status View
PowerWatch Status View gauge
The PowerWatch™ Status View gives the cart user a quick view of the power system battery status. This intuitive indicator provides key information including:
- On-Screen View of power system stats illustrates the percentage of battery power remaining,
run time remaining, and time required to fully recharge system
- On-Screen Charging Indicator to clearly communicate whether the cart is recharging and
receiving power from an AC outlet
- Low Battery Status Alerts can be set to appear in either English and Spanish
LX20 Auto-Locking Drawer Security
Keeping the computer cart drawer contents safe and organised is key to improving safety and workflow in any healthcare clinical environment.
Choice of standard Key or Keyless access keyless system features drawers that relock upon closing to improve security multiple user access codes with different access rights based on job function and authorisation override code to permit pharmacy restockingLED battery status indicator can be used in conjunction with PowerWatch on-screen displayEasy-to-edit settings and simple user functionality ideal for Hospital, Nursing Home or Assisted Living environments where drug and narcotic security is a priority.
Point-of-Care Storage Solutions
3-Tier configuration with one 3″ drawer
and can be configured with one 6″ drawer
The 4-tier configurable storage area on the LX20 is defined by you. Simply design the drawer set-up that meets your storage requirements, and if the need arises, you can reconfigure the set-up quickly and easily. The LX20 Laptop Cart offers you a choice of 3″, 6″ or 9″ storage drawers with either individual cam lock or keyless security systems. Depending on the hardware set-up, you can configure up to 12″ of vertical drawer space as you see fit. The secure vented laptop storage tray can be located in any of the tier positions on a column. Consult with your Capsa representative to custom-design the optimal storage of your LX20 Laptop Cart.
6-Slot Drawer Tray in 3″ drawer with
Drawer Organisation Trays The LX20 Workstation offers you a choice of modular divider systems to provide secure segregated storage for medications, narcotics and supplies in hospitals & healthcare facilities. Choose from the removable 3″ Drawer Tray available in 3-slot or 6-slot designs, or the individual VersaBin™ trays that offer sub-divided storage and lids.
Divided VersaBin™ Trays with labelling
in 3″ drawer
Divided VersaBin™ Organisation Trays
The LX20 Laptop Cart can be configured and optimised for optimal functionality for Hospitals, Long-Term Care Facilities / Nursing Homes and bedside computer cart needs.