Laser Foil Label for HCL item 7007 7019
Product SKU: 6123
- One-piece design has adhesive only on the border of the label. No adhesive is applied over the medication cavity or lift-open tab.
- Print text and a barcode using the predefined template included with our #5117 or 17545 Barcode Software for Unit Dose Labels.
- Combination of Extra High-Barrier Blister (#7079) and label affords the highest in moisture barrier protection properties – and meets USP Class A package requirements, which is a 1-year expiration date from the date of packaging.
- Use with the Condensed High-Barrier Blisters (#7007 and 7019) to meet USP Class B package requirements, which is a 6-month expiration date from the date of packaging.
- Laser labels should be stored at 70° – 80°F and 50% relative humidity (±5%) away from heat sources and not exposed to direct sunlight. Labels should be stored in the room in which they will be printed at least 48 hours prior to printing. Not for use with thermal printers.
- Our unit dose packaging inventory includes a variety of blisters and labels to satisfy all of your solid unit dose packaging needs from start to finish.
- Available in 8-1/2″W x 11″H (216mm x 279mm) sheets for supported laser and inkjet printers.
- Label Dimensions: 1-1/2″W x 13/16″H (38mm x 21mm)
- 4,000 box/4 across; 10 down
- Click on the Aging Study Icon below to view the 18 Month Accelerated Aging Study for HCL Unit Dose Labels.