High Alert Bag, 6 x 8
Product SKU: 9534
- Available 100 per package.
- Help comply with JCAHO’s National Patient Safety Goal #3 – Identify and annually review a list of high alert medications to help prevent errors involving the interchange of these drugs.
- Serves as a safety step for workers! If medication is in a bag the worker has to read and open to retrieve medication.
- Great way to separate medications with similar packaging that causes medication errors.
- Colored borders allow workers to associate a certain color with an instruction, reducing the confusion when administering meds.
- Pre-printed messages and colors eliminate the need to write messages or apply colored labels.
- Also available in 4″W x 6″H (#9527) and 8″W x 11″H (#9535).
- Single track zipper
- 2 mil polyethylene
- Dimensions: 6″W x 8″H (152mm x 203mm)