3L Vaccine Bag Bundle
Product SKU: 2990B
This 3L Vaccine Bag Bundle Includes:
- Porta Thermal 3L Vaccine Bag
- Gel Coolant Pouches (5)
- Data Logger
- External Temperature Sensor
3L Vaccine Bag Bundle Key Features:
- Cold chain vaccine storage for an extended amount of time
- 3 litre size
- Estimated capacity up to 20HPV packs (without additional coolant)
- Double handle grip or shoulder strap
- Suitable for short community nursing visits; and transfers between wards. For increased capacity, consider our 10 litre, 20 litre or 30 litre versions .
- Materials and inner lining are wipe clean and waterproof
- Manufactured with anti-bacterial, anti-static and anti-fungal material
- Velcro-free design
- Anti-rot stitching for easy wipe down
- Public Health England and equivalent standards
The Small Porta Thermal 3 Litre Vaccine Bag:
The most compact size in the vaccine bag bundles range. The 3l carry pouch is designed to be carried in your hand as a useful grab bag format. With capacity up to 20HPV packs (without additional coolant), this compact design is most commonly used to transfer temperature sensitive medicines and vaccines between medical campuses and wards, or to single-site community outreach programmes. The Cold Chain insulating properties of the vaccine bags mean that vaccines and medicines will stay below 8°C for up to 1hr15 minutes without additional coolant. If you require longer periods in cold chain, please consider a 10 litre, 20 litre or 30 litre capacity bag, with or without a handy trolley.
These bags are in use across the globe with medical teams and the emergency services and are market-leading in design and format. The bags are durable and field-tested to withstand everyday use, have a wipe-clean, infection control design and material, and are effective at keeping medication and vaccines in cold chain for extended periods of time. As well as being a handy grab bag size, the 3l version also comes with a double grip handle or removable shoulder strap option for ease of use.
Sizes / Dimensions:
- Estimated capacity 20 HPV packs *
- Bag size: Internal 355 x 245 x 60mm External – 370 x 270 x 110mm
*This does not allow for any gel packs/coolants
- Insulation Thickness: 45mm
- Internal zip flap to prevent cool air releasing
- Additional internal clear lid with hand slip-in sleeve
- Thick insulation pillow
- Data logger and identity compartment, secured and visual
- Compatible with additional coolant packs.
Extensive Independent testing has been conducted and full reports are available upon request. It should be noted that time contents remain below 8°C will vary depending on the load, ambient temperature, quantity and positioning of the coolant and temperature of contents when loaded. Use a data logger to continually measure the temperature of contents.