Do you ever get tired of seeing old trolleys with bits of sellotape holding them together?? Good, so do we!
Not anymore though, the SQ ranges of trolleys are designed to withstand the rigours of hospital environments, particularly operating and anaesthetics whilst being in a small foot print.
The main features of the trolleys are as follows:
- Monobloc structure design for increased strength
- Easy to manoeuvre and lightweight
- One of the most infection control friendly trolleys available
- 110% drawer opening for easy access to items at the rear of the drawers
- Seamless drawers for easy cleaning and strength