Design your own Braille signs and improve navigation, identification for the visually impaired.
- Upscale, specially designed Grade 2 Braille Signs provide universal tactile symbols, pictograms and letter images to help improve navigation and identification for the visually impaired and those who have low vision/vision impairments.
- Tamper-resistant signs can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Tactile lettering is 1⁄32" high, sans serif, uppercase font (per examples). This benefits the blind who read Braille and helps those who are visually impaired more easily read by touch.
- Non-glare material and color contrast meet ADA requirements to help people with low vision/vision impairments.
- SPECIAL FONTS AND TYPESETTING ALSO AVAILABLE FOR DYSLEXIA AND OTHER VISION PROBLEMS.
- Choose from eight ADA-compliant sign colors: Brown, Gray, Blue, Red, Green, Yellow, White and Black. See color chart for text color availability.
- Braille dots are semi-translucent in color. (Braille examples have been colorized for better legibility.)
- Top layer - 1⁄32"
- Base layer - 1⁄8"
- Total thickness - 5⁄32"
- Symbols available on sign sizes 8"H x 8"W and larger.
- Adhesive strips on back stick to clean, dry surfaces for permanent mounting (included).
There are no products to list in this category.