- Blister and label combination provide minimal storage protection and are classified as a USP Class D package, which expires 30 days from date of packaging.
- Budget Blisters are available in small, medium, and large in clear plastic and in small amber plastic.
- Made from a thinner mil PVC plastic.
- Blisters in combination with paper labels are ideal in situations where rapid drug inventory turnover is experience.
- Our unit dose packaging inventory includes a variety of blisters and labels to satisfy all of your solid unit dose packaging needs from start to finish.
- 2,500 blisters per package.
- Click on the Product Info Icon below to view detailed Blister Measurements.